MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is a renowned Country for executing medical studies.
There are number of existing University of National and International Standard
providing best Platform for International Students.
There are Universities in Private and Public Sectors following Russian Medical System.
The Cost of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is much less than many other Countries including Russia.
The Course duration is five years with English as medium of instructions
Students from Asia, Africa, Russia are studying in various Medical Institutes in the Country
Moderate Climatic Conditions, Low Fee Structure, adequate facilities for studying, good hospitals attached with Medical Institutes and all other basic facilities are available
Number of Indian Students are getting Medical Training in the Country for under graduation, Post graduation and Higher Studies
Most of the Medical Universities are of Global Standard and most suitable for for students from middle class and Upper middle class
NO DONATION FOR DOING MBBS IN Kyrgyzstan
1. Internship can be done India with prior permission.
2. After completion of MBBS course from Kyrgyzstan or any other Country, one has to clear the MCI Screening test/ NEXT Examination for getting Licence to do practice in India..
3. The session shall commence during september - October ,
Fees Range for doing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
4. The total fees in these colleges varies in the range of Rs 17 to 25 Lakhs , in an average , and may change from year yo year , for full course, depending upon the nature of college and its gradation .
1. The admission selection is based on the merit in 12th standard examination and interview of the students . Students from CBSE and ICSE , both the school boards are eligible for doing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan .
2. Only NEET Qualified students only can be considered for Admission
3. Course duration 5 years for doing MBBS from Kyrgyzstan.
3. Annual fee payment System
4. English medium studies
5 No Donation
6. Education system is most suitable to Indian conditions for doing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan .
7. The medium of instructions is English in Kyrgyzstan.